What a wonderful birthday! I seriously don't think it could have been any better. I felt loved and appreciated--isn't that the best part about birthdays?
The fun part was that I hadn't asked Ryan for anything specific, so it was all up to him. :) My hubby surprised me by taking me out to eat at Sweetwater! I absolutely love that place. We were seated at a table on the back terrace overlooking the water, which was perfect considering it was warm and sunny! The food was amazing... we started out with spinach and artichoke dip, and I got the crabcakes. And, well, special occasions call for dessert as well! The waitress knew it was my birthday, so they prettied up my plate for it. :)
Of course I took pictures!
Gorgeous husband... such a nice view :)
Birthday girl...
Festive (and delicious!) cheesecake
Ryan had me open my presents once we got home... and he did an excellent job. :) He got me the Carrie Underwood CD I mentioned a while ago that I really wanted, as well as a..... SEPHORA gift card!!! If you're not familiar with Sephora, it's basically the happiest place on earth. I could literally spend an entire day in there. Maybe more. My husband knows me well! Definitely a happy birthday!
Thank you all for your sweet, wonderful birthday wishes! :) They really made my day.
Well, today is basically my Friday. :) Thank goodness, because I am exhausted! I have tomorrow off to finish up packing and start moving little things over to the new place. I'm very excited about that, because some things will already be set up before our BIG moving day on Saturday! We're thankfully going to have a lot of help moving things in, so that's a real blessing considering both Ryan and I can't really move anything of significance right now. If you would, please pray that it all goes smoothly! :)
I also have Monday off, but I may update before Tuesday.. we shall see. I will definitely return with pictures! :)