Whew, sleepy. Ryan was up crazy early to meet his newest sales rep at 6:15 and get to their 7 AM meeting up in Maryland. This, of course, meant I was up, too, not because Ryan wasn't quiet or I had no opportunity to sleep longer, but... I'm not so much of a sound sleeper anymore. Okay, not at all.
We had a nice evening, though. :) Ryan's boss rescheduled their dinner, so we went over to our new place and assembled our new dining room set! It looks absolutely fantastic, and I can't wait to show you all some pictures. However, I didn't bring my camera. :( Soon!
I do, however, have this week's belly picture to share.
25 Weeks!
Ryan took this at 8:30 last night as soon as we got home from the townhouse. We also had to use a different wall, because my normal wall is stacked high with boxes. :)
I am so excited about moving! I notice something new every time we go over there for whatever reason. Last night I noticed particularly how nice it is to be in a lot surrounded by trees. We have a cute little yard out front, then a big, wooded area past that. It gives a bit of a secluded feel, and it's really pretty to look at from inside. It'll be so nice to see the leaves change into beautiful shades of red, yellow and orange, and then see snow covering those trees in the wintertime... but I'm getting ahead of myself!
Busy day at work ahead of me, then I'm headed off directly to Ryan's softball game tonight. Should be fun. :) He's planning on playing up right on up until his surgery date, (June 1st at 9:30 AM) unless for some reason it causes him problems.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm hainging in there :) It gets tiring as you know, but like you said..it's all worth it! I'm so excited for you and your move!! This will make the time go by even faster, which may be good in once the summer hits us full force! It will give you something, besides the baby to concentrate on, and also have fun with, like the dining room set! As for the swimsuit...I haveone from the last pregnancy that I really don't like, so I think I might grab one. What kind did you end up getting? Maybe you could post a link for all of us other soon to be big tummied mommies ;) I have a feeling I would like a 2 piece that has the full coverage on the front..do you know what i mean? A tankini I think their called. I think it would be cute to let just a tiny bit of my belly hang out the bottom :) By the way girl, you look BEAUTIFUL!! I know people say that all the time, but I mean it! Your just glowing, you can see the joy that this brings you, written all over that gorgeous face! I hope that Ryan has fun tonight! It seems quite a few things are happening to us at the same time...Tom has his first softball game tonight too! I hope that they both win and/or have lot's of fun! Tom is ultra competitive though, so I'll just hope for a win :) Take care, and God bless! Vincy