Thursday, May 17, 2007

Seventh Month -

I must say, I really love short weeks. It's THURSDAY already! Which means we're only one day away from Friday, and one day closer to the weekend! We've got some great plans this weekend, too. :) Mmmhmm.

Ryan took my belly picture last night--the FIRST one to be taken in our new home. :) So, here you go, 27 weeks:


Two thirds down, one third to go!

I think I'm finally coming to terms with my ever-changing shape. In fact, most days now, I actually think it's pretty beautiful. :) So! While I'm feeling this way, I decided to look into getting maternity pictures taken. Thankfully for us, (and our budget) a friend of ours is going to take them.. for free. :) She wants to get some experience, because she'd like to do photography professionally. I've seen the pictures she takes of her little girl, Mackenzie, and she really has a great eye. She even told me I could bring along any particular shots that I like, and she will try to recreate them. I'll be having them done most likely the first weekend in June. Exciting! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


7:27 AM

Comments:
You look GORGEOUS darlin'! And I love the pink shirt.. very fitting. ;)

Anywho.. I'm going to be emailing you some preggo pictures that a friend of mine in Canada took, while she was pregnant with her son. I think you might be interested in some of the poses.

Love you!
 
Look at the cute belly!!! And I get to see it in person in TWO days! :)

As for not believing the wedding's only a month away - trust me, I'm still shocked by it, too. It really does seem like yesterday that it was 22 months away. But then again, look how fast these months of pregnancy are going for you - like I said yesterday, I can't believe you're already in the seventh month! Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose.

See you soon!!!
 
Its interesting how when women have girls they carry more broad and when they have boys they carry straight out.
 
I am really excited for you! My friend Brittany is just finishing her 7th month, and her baby shower is coming up. You gave me a great idea on those maternity photos (I am an aspiring shutterbug). Thanks a bunch. Have an awesome weekend.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers