25 weeks today! So happy. :) Baby girl is definitely growing, and my belly is definitely growing. She was kicking the entire time during my morning meeting today, which kept distracting me. :) I'm on my own with belly picture taking tonight, but after missing last week's, I will definitely be taking one!
I'm honestly not feeling so hot today. I'm not sure what my problem is, but I'm actually a little nauseous. What gives? I hope I'm not getting sick!
Ryan is meeting with the surgeon (who will be doing his hernia surgery) right at this moment, and they'll be scheduling a surgery date. Fun, fun. It'll be good, though, to just get it taken care of, and out of the way. On top of being painful at times, I think it's hard for Ryan not to be able to do the things he usually can.
I finally figured out what I want to do for Ryan's birthday! :) He's turning 30 this year, so I wanted to make sure it was something memorable. Since he occasionally reads this, I can't mention what I'll be doing just yet, but I really think he'll be happy. :) Thing is, I am SO BAD at keeping secrets, and I am dying to tell him!!! I won't, of course, but it's going to be a loooong 28 days.
Speaking of birthdays, mine is just a week away. :) On May 9th, I'll be 24. Not as exciting as 30, but I think I'm happier to be having a birthday than Ryan is. I just don't feel like I'm getting "old"--it's just another year to experience. I'll become a mother this year. We won't just be a married couple, we'll be parents. Ryan and I will celebrate another wedding anniversary, and we'll have lots more memories mixed in between. :) It'll be a good, good year.
Ryan's boss promised him that if his office did a certain number in sales in ONE WEEK, that he'd take Ryan and his sales reps out for a steak dinner. Well, a couple weeks ago, Ryan's office surpassed that number. :) So, Ryan's boss is taking Ryan and his guys out TONIGHT for a nice dinner, which they so deserve. So, he'll be late tonight, which is why picture taking is up to me, but I'm sure I have plenty to keep me busy in the meantime.
Did I mention we're moving in 10 days? Or how I didn't pack a blessed thing last night because my feet were so swollen that they felt like they were on fire and about to pop? Yep, aside from cooking dinner and baking blueberry muffins for today, I spent the majority of the evening on the couch with my feet propped up in the air with Ryan's big, athelete's ice pack-wrap around my feet and ankles. (that thing is wonderful)
So, I guess there are some downsides to being pregnant during the warm months, but I'm not complaining. :) It WILL be nice to still have warm weather after she's born, so I can take her out in her stroller and not feel all cooped up in the house.
I hear you on the swelling part, I just can't wait till it's nice enough to go jump in a pool, I think that will be extremely helpful, don't you? Good to hear that your doing good! Take care of yourself, and God bless, Vincy