I am 27 weeks today! That's an exciting marker, because it means... I am officially in the THIRD trimester! We're now in the final stretch! How did that happen?
According to my newsletter, baby girl is topping the scales at just over 2 pounds, and is approximately 15 inches long from head to toe. I look down at my belly, and, though obviously getting larger, it's hard to imagine that she's so big in there!
Of course I'm happy she's staying put for now, since she obviously still has more developing to do, and lots of weight to gain, but just recently I've been dealing with some overwhelming curiousity. What will she look like? What will her little personality be like? I'm getting very anxious to meet her!
As far as physical traits go, she has an extremely great chance of having both brunette hair and green eyes. (both Ryan and I have the green eyes, and most everyone in our family has brunette hair) But then I wonder... what if she gets the blonde hair and blue eyes like my Mom and her side of the family? Then I, of course, wonder what she'll be like... will she be more creative, artsy, and willing to please like I was as a child, or will she be more interested in sports and be a little on the mischievous side like Ryan was? :) Will she be an animal lover like I've always been? Will she be athletic like Ryan is? Will she really be a combination of the both of us?
I already want so much for her, and I already deeply love her--much more than I thought I would before getting pregnant.
Well, on another note, I used my Sephora gift card yesterday! :) In case you're interested, here's what I decided on:
Bourjois - Pastel Teint Essentiel Pressed Powder
(it's a highlighting powder)
DuWop - Duet Eyeshadow
(NOT in those colors!)
Here are the colors - called Sonnet
Stila - Cheek Color Duo in Bronze/ Rose
Laura Mercier - Lip Plumper Gloss in Pink Grapefruit (shown)
I had SO MUCH FUN picking things out... now I can't wait for them to get here! That will be a very happy day for me! ;-) I also went ahead and registered with the Sephora Insider thing, which is free and brand new, and they added a free gift (Bliss body butter) into my cart because of my birthday. :)
Woo hoo! You've made it to your third trimester. That is so absolutely awesome. Just a few more months... And I agree, treating yourself to Sephora is the best way to pamper yourself. *Sigh* I am such a girlie-girl at heart. I hope you have a great day today!
OMG! I can't believe you're in the 3rd trimester already!!! That's crazy!!!!!! :):) I remember the day you told me you found out you were preeeeeeggo! EEK!! :)
Love the stuff from Sephora, and I'm oh-so-jealous about your free gift. It sounds divine!!! :)
oooo new make up...i just might have to get some! congratulations on the beginning of your third trimester. i was so happy to make that land mark to andi fee just like you do. im just so anxious to hold my little boy...its almost like being pregnant just isn't satisfying enough anymore. have a good day/nite
I can't believe you're in the THIRD trimester already. I feel like you just announced you were pregnant! Crazy! That gorgeous little girl is going to be here before you know it. :)
And the new makeup looks like lots of fun to play with! There's just something about it...
good to hear that the move went well! i remember moving when i was pregnant with Audra...shew! that was really hard, but once we were there it all went great! i'm glad that you got to treat yourself with some new make-up! it's always nice to get something "fresh" when your pregnant! Jo posted some more belly pics on her site...in the (just) belly shot, i'm in the middle, the other 2 ladies are due this month! they both go to my church and are excited moms to be! take care and God bless, Vincy