Thought for today: If baby girl comes on her exact due date, (August 15th) she will be here in a mere 100 days!
Tomorrow we'll be in the double digits. That's really, really, really soon. :)
On Saturday, I spent 5 hours packing. Ryan had a lot of errands to run, so I got started and got into a routine. Pretty much all of the kitchen and pantry are packed, and everything is off the walls. All that's really left are our clothes, a few towels, and files. I can now rest easier knowing that most everything is packed up. :)
Waking up early on Sunday to get ready for Sunday school/church was rough. My entire body felt exhausted. I don't think I've really worked as hard as I did on Saturday during this entire pregnancy!
My parents celebrated my birthday on Sunday afternoon, 3 days early. :) My Mom made one of my favorites for lunch: BBQ chicken over rice, along with corn on the cob, biscuits, and green beans. Yum! Presents soon followed, and the whole thing was topped off with cake. :) A birthday, of course, could never be complete without her chocolate cake with angel icing!
My Dad took a few pictures while I blew out the candles and opened presents, so I have those to share:
Celebrating 24 years..
Olive Garden gift card from my brother :)
A whole lot of diapers! :)
Present digging...
Two containers of wipes and a BEAUTIFUL new outfit for baby girl!
Us :)
My parents had already given me a pair of maternity jeans for my birthday, but my Mom wanted to make sure I still had something to open. :) My brother also thought of a really great gift, (the gift card to Olive Garden) because we're not able to eat out all that often. Lots of fun!
Happy Birthday! I know it might be late, but I still wanted to wish you one! I had Eva when I was right around your age, and it was great! Now with baby #4 coming at 30 it gets a little interesting, but honestly not that different from the first 3 times :) I hope that you get some rest after that busy packing day, it feels so good to be organized though doesn't it? It's nice that your doing it while you can, the move couldn't have ocme at a better time! Take care and God bless, Vincy by the way...you look GREAT!!!