Good morning! (yes, I can still say morning for 8 more minutes!) I hope you all had a great weekend, and a happy Easter. :) We absolutely had a great weekend. We spent a good deal of Saturday with my in-laws, which was so fun, (Cracker Barrel and shopping!) and then had Easter dinner with my family on Sunday, complete with my Mom's infamous crescent rolls. It was a nice balance. :)
Well, today has been crazy.. so I only have some time to share the pictures of the townhouse, which I took on Friday, AND last week's belly picture. :) I was a slacker, and didn't take one at all on Wednesday, so it's technically my 21 week, 2 day belly picture. :) Enjoy!
Our townhouse!
Our sidewalk..
Entryway...garage is on the left
Office area to the left of our entryway
One view of the living room--it's 18 x 18
Other view of the living room
Baby girl's room.. it has one painted accent wall
2nd view of the nursery.. the closet has mirrored doors
Baby girl's bathroom
Baby girl's tub :)
Master bedroom- 16 x 16
Master bath
Impromptu belly pic! 21 weeks, 2 days. Yes, I'm huge, but it's most obvious in this shirt, because it's tight! (non-maternity)
Dining room! It's really not as dark as it looks, though. It's a pretty red.
Big kitchen! Pardon all our papers and such on the island.
Our clubhouse--internet cafe, 24 hour gym, and a pool!
Oh, and we found out that we get to keep our original requested move-in date of May 12th!!! That means that we'll only be paying double rent for half of a month instead of the entire month.. so that's nice.
Well, that only took me a little over an hour to post. :) Again, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and that you're all having a great day! :)
Gorgeous house, buddy! :) Wish I could say more, but I have to jet -- honor society induction this afternoon and surprise triple-back-to-back 12's through Wed night starting tonight!! Eek!
the place looks amazing! lot's of room for when that baby begins to toddle ;) you look wonderful my dear! i love wearing non-maternity tops lately, most of the tanks and tops are extra long for the low-rise jeans so it's a cinch! jo posted the 5 month belly pics for me! i love them! she is just so talented! i get to go in today to find out what we're having....so nervous! i'll be letting you know soon enough :) take care and God bless, Vincy