Thursday, April 12, 2007

22 Weeks -

Seriously, where is the time going? 22 WEEKS?! Some days I really wonder how that happened. Our baby has gone from the size of a grain of rice to nearly 11 inches this week, and is now topping the scales at a whopping 1 pound. (at least)

I was happy that we were able to get back on track and get a belly picture last night... only then did I realize that I had left my card reader here at work!! However, I brought my memory card with me today, and what do you know? One of them didn't need much tweaking other than to just be re-sized. Normally I would brighten it up in Photoshop, add contrast, and sharpen it up, so it would look overall more crisp. Soooo.. keep that in mind--it's a little dull looking, but at least I'm posting it on time, right? :)



I uploaded the picture to Snapfish.com, where I was able crop it, save it as the smaller preview size (rather than trying to post a 1MB-size image on here!) and also added the cute border just for the heck of it. :)

That's about all I have time for today! Hope you all are having a wonderful week. :)



9:37 AM

Comments:
PrEcIoUs! :) You look so sweet! :)

And my, how she's grown since last week! She's really making a cute little nest in your tummy! :)

You're GORGEOUS, and still thin everywhere else to boot, you lucky thing! :)

Love you!
 
awww you look so beautiful!! and congrats again on the new place. ive been working crazy hours, havent had time to comment!
<3 Brandi
 
love the belly!
it is amazing how fast time is going! i can't believe that soon enough we'll be holding our little girls :) thank you for your kind words, it felt nice to hear the sweet words you posted :) i hope that this weekend brings you much rest, and time to sit and enjoy the small amount of time we have left! take care and God bless, Vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers