Monday, March 05, 2007

Twitterpated -

I felt my first baby movement on Friday afternoon!

It honestly felt like popping... it was low, and just left of the middle. I felt 4 or 5 teeny-tiny, little "pops" in the same place. So amazing!! I felt something again later that night, then again on Saturday evening. I know 16 weeks, 2 days is a little on the early side to feel movement, considering I'm not super thin, but I do know of other girls who have felt movement before now. I told Ryan that maybe we have a future soccer player or field goal kicker on our hands. ;-) If this baby got Ryan's athletic genes, I would not be surprised in the least.

So, I got some advice for belly-picture-taking on my last post, and will use that advice from here on out. :) I think the light and angle kind of washed me out. Both Ryan and my Mom agree that I DO have a belly, and the picture doesn't show it at all. Ah well, in just 2 more days it'll be time to take another pic. :)

March is going to be a busy, busy month. Seriously busy. My brother-in-law is probably coming up this weekend, then we'll be visiting friends next weekend or the weekend after that. Then of course, I absolutely cannot wait until our ultrasound! 11 days is close, but seems so far away. I've flip-flopped over whether I think it's a boy or girl, and now I just have no clue. I'm not even trying to guess anymore, I just want to know. :)

Today is supposed to be nice, but the rest of the week will be rather chilly. Thankfully next week will be in the 50's again!

What do you all think about THIS bedding, if it's a girl?? Definitely not gender neutral like we've been planning on, but it's a really great price!

Okay, lots to do today. Mondays are ALWAYS busy for me. Hope you all have a great day! :)


9:49 AM

Comments:
Oh!! LOVE L-O-V-E the bedding! ILOVEIT. I kind of want it for myself. hehe

I'm so excited that you felt movement! How miraculous and wonderful! :):):) I'm so happy for you!!! :)

Love you muchlies.
 
Oh my goodness! You felt movement! :) That's so exciting, Em! :) What a miracle :)

I had a dream you were having a girl the other night :) Which probably means you're having a boy, lol :)

Have a great day, buddy :) Love you tons :) Want to have lunch this week?
 
i remember the first time i felt brendon move.
felt like a little goldfish in my tummy.

; )
 
i finally took some pics....belly is bigger than i thought...at least close up, he he! sometimes i think it IS the angle that you take the pic. jo stood on a chair so that you could almost see from the top down...maybe try that :)
i'm so excited you felt movement!!! isn't that so cool?! i think when i wasn't pregnant...that was the part i missed the most...it's this silent communication between you and the baby that will only, and forever be your to remember...so special :) i don't think it's too early to feel anything, you started out slim, there wasn't much of a barrier between you and the bambino so it makes perfect sense.
had a closet moment this morning of what shirt i could wear that still buttoned the "right" way and was comfortable....i don't enjoy the pulling down all the time either. it will be wonderful when you find out what the baby is! and the bedding is just beautiful, you could go many different routes with themes and that bedding as well! take care of you (both)God bless, Vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers