Just stopping in quickly to post my 16 week belly picture from last week. :) I was a little disappointed when I saw it, because I KNOW my belly is bigger than it looks. If I wear fitted shirts, you can see the little belly, so I know it exists. Must be the angle of the picture or SOMETHING. I'm confused.
16 Weeks!
Funny, now I'm wanting a baby belly, but in just a couple of months I'll be wondering what the heck I was thinking. ;-)
It was so warm yesterday that we hardly even needed a light jacket. It was somewhere in the mid to upper 50's. Today? Well, we saw snow flurries, and it's currently 34. Bizarre weather! I'm so ready for spring now.
That's what I HATE about weather this time of year; it's so up and down that just when you get used to one type of weather, it up and changes. And reference the belly; you look DOWN at it, so you can see the changes better than those from the side. =) At any rate, you look totally adorable. By the way; I just found out Thursday that I'm going to become a Mommy October 30th. =)
Hey there Emily! I wanted to tell you this awhile back, but I wasn't able to b/c of needing to tell work first before I announced it on Xanga. I'm pregnant too! I'm in my 15th week, and hopefully I will post some pics after Jo takes some. I understand what you mean about not really "showing" yet. You would think that with this being my fourth things would pop a bit sooner, but not so much. You can barely see the belly there. I guess it's how busy I am lately, but at least the nausea has subsided :) It will be nice when the little roundness begins to appear. Trust me when I say there is nothing like it. Tom and I are going to find out what we're having as well. With my oldest (Gabriel) being 10, and then 2 girls.....I need to know if more little boy things are required. I know that's what he's praying for :) Take care of you, and hopefully by Wed. morning I'll have pictures up of the belly...if you want to call it that :) God bless! Vincencia