Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ready, Set, Grow -

I am 17 weeks pregnant today! This pregnancy is flying by so quickly, and I'm just trying to enjoy each moment of it. With the sickness well behind me, and even the exhaustion gone for the most part, I'm just a happy, glowing pregnant woman. :) It's really nice to feel like myself again.. bubbly, positive, but with an extra little something special, to say the least.

Sure, not every aspect of pregnancy is sunshine and rainbows, but I do feel like one of the lucky ones. The fun aspects outweigh the not-so-fun or even somewhat gross aspects. 'Nough said!

I'm so very ready for a spring layout, of blooming flowers and green grass, yet ironically enough.. it's snowing here today. Yep. Our county public schools even CLOSED already, but there's barely a dusting on the ground. I guess there's a chance of up to 4 inches of snow coming down throughout the day, but I'm honestly convinced we're not going to get a darn thing. The flakes are too small, and it's not coming down fast enough to really make much of a difference.

But did I mention it's going to be in the 60's next week?! Yeah, I can't wait. :)

Just NINE days are left until we find out if this little one is a boy or girl. I'm so absolutely anxious and impatient, it's laughable. My guess changes with each day. Yesterday I was thinking it's a girl. Ryan is the smart one, and is holding off from making any guesses, and while he does hope this first one is a boy, he won't be disappointed if it is, in fact, a little girl. Which is good to know, even though whether it's a boy or girl was technically up to him anyway. ;-)

I get to drive the Explorer now! Even though the baby isn't here yet, Ryan suggested that I start driving it, and he will start taking my little Civic. The change is mainly because gas prices are going up, (hello, 2.45?!) and he has to fill the Explorer constantly because of his longer commute. I drove it in today, and let me just say... I. love. it. My gosh, I feel so spoiled in such a nice vehicle. This is when I'm glad, also, that I only have a 6 mile commute.

Well, hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! :) Be back with a new belly pic tomorrow.. no, really. ;-)


9:06 AM

Comments:
It's weird, when I left home this morning, there was not a single flake sticking to the ground, but by the time I got to school, somebody told me that Loudoun schools had closed. Strange :)

Thanks for your e-mail, buddy :):) It's been a whirlwindy, INSANE week, but I promise I'll e-mail you back tonight or tomorrow. After tomorrow, no more classes!! I can't believe it!! :)

PS - I bought my cap and gown today! :) WOO!
 
wow! You have a civic? That is like my dream car....I am saving for maybe a 2002 or 2003. :) What year is your civic?
 
What a good hubby he is :) I think it's great that you get the "bigger" car b/c it's also safer for you and the little baby :) 6 miles?! That is wonderful! I hope it gives you a bit more sleep time in the morning :)
Thank you for all your kind words! I think your looking gorgeous too!!! It's always so nice to come to your site and hear your excitement. I have to admit with baby #4 I was beyond surprised, and as I wasn't able to share the news I would frequently come see your joy in becoming a mother...trust me it helped me tremendously (even though you didn't know it :) see what a beautiful thing your happiness is? It's contagious :)
As for the pictures....my lovely Emily, I don't think you can, or could ever take a "bad" picture :) In every baby shot you've done, I see your joy pouring out from that smile! You look wonderful as well, and just think...soon we can do outside pics! I can't wait for spring to get here so that I can be active outside.
I need to quit typing and taking up so much space, but I'm so excited that your finding out so soon! I can't wait to hear what your having...either way, you both will be amazing parents! God bless, Vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers