Thursday, March 29, 2007

Houses, The Belly & Baby Kicks -

Good morning, and Happy Thursday! I'm feeling slightly under the weather today, (tummy's not feeling the greatest) so I'm on a dry cereal diet today so I lessen my odds of getting sick at work. It's a GREAT day, though--it's gorgeous outside, and I have my monthly doctor's appointment this afternoon to check on my little girl. :)

Furthermore, we submitted an application this morning for one of the townhomes... and not for the one I thought I'd like the most! Yep, we applied for the first one, the stone-front one. It is GORGEOUS--a former model home. It has a 2-car garage, hardwood floors in the kitchen and dining room, a great deck, a large living room with fireplace, great sized rooms, and bathrooms. It's on the corner, and has a cute little front yard. It's just perfect.

(The second one, the one I initially liked, had a perfect exterior... but the interior left much to be desired. Old appliances, older brass fixtures, UGLY hunter green plush carpet, and a funky layout. We didn't like it all.)

We are worried we may not be approved, though, because of our requested move-in date. It's available on April 1st, but we can't move in until May 12th. (thanks to our current lease) Our realtor advised me to write up a nice cover letter about ourselves, to put a personal touch on our application. She talked to the owner, and he DID say that we sound exactly like the kind of tenants he was hoping for. PLEASE PRAY that we get accepted.. it would be so perfect for us, and lets face it, God can do anything. So, we're just having to walk in faith here. If we don't get accepted, we know that there's another one out there for us, but we're really hoping for this one. :)

OKAY! So, Ryan was feeling horrible all day yesterday, but did take my weekly belly picture. Here you go.. 20 weeks!


Um, I look huge. I loooove my baby belly, though. I feel like I finally LOOK pregnant now, not like I've been overdoing it with the sweets or something.

Oh, and I made a total blunder yesterday. Our baby girl is NOT 6 1/2 inches long right now... she's 6 1/2 inches from head to rear, and 10 INCHES from head to toe!! Oops. :) I read my e-mail newsletter this morning, and was shocked that she's so big already! :) WOW! But it makes sense, you know? I'm halfway done.. and most babies are roughly 20 inches long at birth, give or take. Some days, you just gotta wonder about me--not all there all the time anymore. :)

EXCITING STUFF! We had just gotten into bed last night, and this baby girl was going crazy in there, kicking and moving around. I put my hand on my belly, and could feel her little kicks.. so I had Ryan place his hand right where mine was.. and sure enough, he felt one of her kicks! :) He said it was so slight that he couldn't tell if it was her, or if it was my stomach growling, but I ASSURED him.. that's the baby. :) He's waiting for the BIG kicks! I'm just really excited that he was able to feel it!

Well, that's all I've got. Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


8:28 AM

Comments:
Aww! Babies grow so fast, in the tummy or out.
 
i've been keeping up, just been so busy i haven't posted :)
i'm thrilled for you guys about the house...i'll be praying for you!
you look so happy, i love the little belly! isn't it amazing! i get to find out what we're having on the 10th of April. i'll be 20 weeks then, and i tried to get an earlier appt. but it's all that they had! i REALLY want to know....
i hope that your appt goes great, and that you start feeling better so you can enjoy the beautiful day! take care Emily, and God bless, Vincy
 
Congrats on being pregnant first of all. I started reading your blogs and then took a break and when I returned say that you are already 20 wks, time flys! Hope you are having a happy and healthy 9 months!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers