Work and life have been crazy or I would've updated by now. :) Things are going well, though. I hit 19 weeks yesterday, and I'm amazed how quickly this is all going! Of course, I also have a weekly belly picture to share to show that I have indeed been growing some more, that's for sure. It seems like my belly is making up for lost time.
Ryan is leaving this afternoon for a company-paid trip to Vegas. (as a company they had to do a certain amount of sales in a specified time period, which they did) I'll be trying to keep myself occupied while he's away. His return flight will land at 12:01 AM on Monday morning, so essentially we won't spend any real time together until Monday evening. That's a long time!! He works so, so hard, though, and deserves the nice little vacation. :)
Okay, on to the belly picture!
19 Weeks...
Hmm.. think I've grown?! :) Ryan took it from a different angle so you can see exactly how I've grown. It's crazy. She's definitely growing in there!
Also? Those adorable white pants I'm wearing are my new absolute favorites. All of my PJ pants were getting too tight, so I finally caved. They're from the Victoria's Secret PINK collection, and they are absolute heaven! You can see them here. They're not maternity, obviously, so I just ordered a size up, and they're super stretchy! I love them. :) And did I mention they say PINK across the rear? :) They're adorable.
Speaking of adorable! Ryan gave me the go-ahead to order our baby girl's bedding. :) It's Pottery Barn Kids, "Spring Tulip," which they had on clearance. And yes, we also got it personalized, name only. :) No turning back now!
My coworker says it's kind of "country," "not over the top girly, like pink elephants or something." I like that description. :) I think it's cheerful, and girly, yet kind of simple. I just ordered the quilt from PBK. They were out of the bumpers in white/pink, but I'm watching one on eBay. The matching cribskirt was too plain (unavailable on PBK and super expensive on eBay anyway) so I found (and purchased) a REALLY cute one for $7.99. :) It's going to be so adorable all put together!
Well, that's the news on me right now. Hope you all are doing great!
Very Cute...everything, the pants, the belly, the crib set!!! it's always so much fun deciding on the decorating :) i hope that your feeling good still, speaking of belly's working overtime....i'll post my picture in 2 weeks...girl it is OUT there :) i'm okay with that though, take care and God bless, Vincy
I have stopped by your site a few times, and never commented...sorry! =) Congrats on expecting a baby girl..how exciting!! I love the bedding you have picked out! It's very cute!