Thursday, March 15, 2007

Boy or Girl?

Well, tomorrow is the big day! Our ultrasound is scheduled for 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, and on top of making sure the baby looks good and healthy, (given the baby cooperates) we will hopefully also know whether this baby is a boy or girl! (And really, it's a good thing, because the guessing is driving me nuts!)

So, here is my 18 week picture, which Ryan took last night. For the record, even if you've made a guess before now, you can vote below. :)




P.S.-I think my belly-less days are well behind me now, eh? At least until after August :)It's cute, though. I'm liking it.

Oh, and I obviously changed my layout. :) It was well overdue for a new spring theme. The pink does NOT mean anything regarding my guess for the baby's sex. Just FYI. I just like pink. A lot.


Are we having a Boy or Girl?
It's a BOY!
It's a GIRL!
pollcode.com free polls

Thank you for voting! :)


7:35 AM

Comments:
I love your new header! Did you take all of the photos yourself? They look just great. :-) I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or girl.
 
I LOVE your new layout, buddy! :) It's so springy and lovely :)

Can't wait to find out whether your little punkin's a boy or a girl! :)

I voted, but I won't tell you which way until you find out ;) hehe

LOVE YA! :)
 
I think you're having a girl!
 
Love, love, love the new layout, and can't WAIT to find out the news!!! I voted, but I won't reveal my guess just yet... :) The baby belly is cute, too - and you're right, your belly-free days are certainly behind you!

Good luck tomorrow, and hope the little one's cooperating!
 
When I first saw the layout i was like awwwe its a girl and then i remembered its not friday yet.. lo anyways Cant wait to hear the newsss and your baby belly is adorable :oP
<3 Brandi aka onesweetcowgrl17
 
I love the new layout. Good luck on your appointment today, hopefully he/she will cooperate. :o)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers