Well, we're back! The baby started out with his or her legs crossed, so we were worried we may not find anything out. Thankfully, the baby started moving around, and now we know!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A healthy, perfect, adorable little girl! She was checked from head to toe, and everything looks great! We are so thrilled!!!!!!!!! Now you all know. :) Have a wonderful weekend!
_______________________
Good morning, and Happy Friday! At long last, today's the day for our ultrasound. To say that I'm anxious, and excited would be an understatement. I can't wait to see our baby again, and see how big he or she has gotten since the NT scan. I can't wait to see his or her little profile. I can't wait see the baby moving all around again. I can't wait to see that the baby, no matter what, looks HEALTHY and that everything looks good. I can't wait to (hopefully) know if this baby is a boy or girl, so I don't have to say, "him or her," or "he or she" anymore. I just can't wait. This day can't go by fast enough!
The baby must really like when I talk about him/her; he or she just started moving around! Or the baby just liked the vanilla pudding I just had as a snack. :) Either way, I love feeling the movement.
Even this weather can't get me down today. It's pretty nasty outside today, honestly--cold, and rainy, with a good chance for snow later. But hey, it snowed at our last ultrasound, so it'd only be fitting. :) It's just odd weather, you know, when yesterday I didn't even need a coat, and today I needed my ski jacket and gloves. Thankfully it's supposed to warm up again next week.. all of coats just barely fit anymore. :)
Wow! It's so neat to see what you all think this baby is. :) As of right now, we're up to 24 votes Boy, and 23 votes Girl. Everyone here at the office is pretty evenly split on the issue, too. We'll know soon enough! I have a cute way I want to tell everyone here at work, too.
4 hours to go... will I make it?
Oh! I definitely am planning on letting you all know tonight what we find out! :) You can expect an update around 6 or so. I WON'T and CAN'T keep it a secret all the way till Monday! :) Just FYI.
I also have a running list of people I need to call/text message. :)
Well, lots to do, and thankfully not much time left to do it! I'll be leaving here at 2:00, and then our appointment is at 2:30. AHHH! I'm so excited! Make sure to check back again tonight!
Good Luck! I am praying for you. I hope that you get to find out... I am so excited for you. God Bless. Be careful it is sleeting in PA right now so fun fun... Well talk to you later. - Tina
Oh Emily I am so excited for you and Ryan! A Girl oh what joy... you can get all the little girly dresses. May God Bless you I am so glad that she is healty. Tell Ryan I said congrats as well. I bet he is thrilled with that his little girl. Well have a blessed evening. Your Friend, Tina
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!:) I would love to hear some of the names you are thinking about giving her. Also, please let us know how you told your office about it!:)
Okay, you already got my text, but just to make it "blog" official.
OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Em, I'm so so so so SO happy for you and Ryan! What a perfect day! :)
And I'm also jealous you get to use the name Billy and I picked out first. heheh.. Maybe our kids can meet up sometime. :) (When I finally have some! Ha!)
Anyway, love you so much, and I love how your layout was perfect... I had a feeling it would work out that way after talking about how much I Thought it was a boy. :)