Work is absolutely CRAZY today, so I don't have much time for an update, but....
It's warm today, and there are birds happily chirping outside, reminding me that spring is soon to come~
My coworker asked yesterday where I'm hiding this baby, but Ryan and I both are starting to see a little belly~
"The belly" is really, really low... if this baby turns out to be a girl, I will be absolutely shocked! Of course, the heartbeat was really high at our last ultrasound, (meaning "girl" according to the old wives' tale) but the baby was very active, which could account for that. Hmmm..~
Ryan felt the need to tell me last night that he will be thrilled if it's a boy or girl.. I think he thinks that I don't want to disappoint him. :)
I made a new recipe last night, "Sweet & Tangy chicken," and Ryan completely cleaned his plate. I guess it was pretty good. :) He's the better food judge right now, since my tastes are a little off. ~
I think I'm over my Fruit Roll-Ups obsession. It's a good thing they're only 50 calories each, because I was majorly addicted for a couple of weeks. Of course, now I'm wanting chocolate, so... maybe it was better when I was wanting Fruit Roll-Ups instead. :)
Aly always had a lowish heartrate, so we thought she was gonna be a boy. But those old wives were WRONGO!
#
posted by Anonymous :
11:48 AM, February 27, 2007
Chocolate, eh?
Read up on the Viactiv for Women. It's calcium in a chocolate piece of "candy". It seriously tastes like chccolate AND it gives you a day's worth of calcium, just read up and make sure if you're preggo you can eat them. (Which I'm sure you can!)
I just wanted you to know that I'm still reading every day but for some reason it hasn't let me comment for weeks now :( But I'm so excited that your belly is so cute and I can't wait for you to find out!
#
posted by Anonymous :
6:14 PM, February 27, 2007