Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Spring Has Sprung -

This weather is unbelievably gorgeous! After the bitter cold temperatures we've had for weeks, this is such a welcomed change. :) Now that I've had a snow day, and had a *good* storm, (even if it was topped with ice!) I can honestly say I'm ready for spring!

Springtime makes me happy. It's full of new life, and it actually brings back a lot good memories of my childhood. Though, I am awfully sentimental these days, so that could explain it. :) Spring also makes me think of Easter, which is my second favorite holiday. I adore Easter.

And do I even need to mention that the sugary, marshmallow-y Peeps are now on the shelves?!

I'm 15 weeks today, which absolutely blows my mind. (I only have 25 more weeks to go!) I'm really loving my little belly, and it's making it much more real for me. We only have one more week till my next appointment. No ultrasound next week, but I'll hear the heartbeat again! Also, I'll get to schedule our BIG ultrasound, which will most likely be between 18 and 20 weeks, depending on what they suggest.

I'm very anxious to start to feel movement from this little guy or girl! I should probably enjoy it while I can still get uninterrupted sleep, (aside from the bathroom breaks) but I'm really excited to feel our baby, and connect even more. Not too much longer from now, our baby will be able to hear me, too! (and eventually the outside world, including Daddy, too)

I'm still so excited and thrilled to be pregnant. :) If you couldn't tell.

In other news, MY GAP MATERNITY JEANS CAME IN!!!! I had ordered a pair online, the kind that sit under the belly, and can work throughout your entire pregnancy, and while I LOVED them... they were too short. I'm 5'9", and sometimes I can get away with regular inseam, but most times I can't. My Mom and I went to the Fair Oaks mall to exchange them, but apparently all of the tall sizes are popular and sell out immediately. They were able to call another semi-local store, though, and get them to send me a pair they had in stock! I'm just thrilled they arrived before Friday, and the weekend, so I can be comfortable in jeans again! :)

Hope you all have a happy Wednesday!


11:40 AM

Comments:
Where's my picture?! *boohoos*

I can't wait til you start feeling the baby either! :) I was wondering if you could feel him/her yet!

can't wait to hear from you!
 
I bet you are glowing with happiness and excitement so much that people on the streets suspect you have that pregnant glow :) Well, at least that's how excited you seem!!

Insane that your baby can suck its thumb alread, eh? Miracle of life!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers