Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Little Snowfalls & Little Bellies -

Well, I'm here after all. :) After my second middle-of-the-night bathroom run at 3:20 AM this morning, I looked out the window and saw a whole lot of nothing. Between then and 6 AM when the alarm rang, we already had an inch of snow! It's supposed to snow pretty much all day, then turn over to a snow/sleet mix later in the day, and then to freezing rain overnight. (calling for 1/4-1/2 inch of ice!) Baaaad for early morning commuting, so tomorrow may be a different story.

Tomorrow's 14 week picture will definitely look a bit different than last week's! I clearly have a little baby belly now. When we're laying in bed, I just run my hands over it--it's just below my belly button--and I'm amazed by it. Above my belly button is flat and normal, then right below is this cute little belly. I was reading my 14 week e-mail newsletter this morning, and it said that the baby is the size of a clenched fist. (no longer compared to fruit!) Well, that would certainly explain this cute little belly! I just love it. Even Ryan loves running his hand over it, knowing for sure that there's definitely a baby growing in there.


Here's the 14 week development picture, too: (amazing!)



The newsletter also said that our baby is moving practically all the time now, which is really exciting. I probably have a few more weeks to go till I feel anything, but it's just incredible to know that he/she is moving around, kicking, and possibly sucking his or her thumb already.

Wow! The snowflakes are really getting bigger! If it keeps up like this, we could have quite a bit of snow by the end of the day. :) I love it!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


9:24 AM

Comments:
It's great to hear that you are enjoying being pregnant so much.I have been reading for a while, and your positive outlook always makes a great impact on my day.
 
I'll have you know that after reading this, I clenched my fist and put it in my other hand to see how tiny/big the baby is. How PRECIOUS! I'm so excited!!!! :) you're almost to the halfway point...can you believe it?!

Busy Busy.. i'll try to get an email today! :) Wuv!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers