Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Flying By -

Wow. I could definitely get used to long weekends like that! :) Like I mentioned before, I've never had a President's Day off before. As a matter of fact, my last company didn't take off many holidays at all, so I love my new job even more now! I have another one in May, then two days off for July 4th. :)

We had a fantastic weekend! Our "Valentine's" dinner on Saturday was amazing. We made reservations for the new Clyde's Willow Creek Farm, and it is definitely one of our new favorites! It's also a good thing we made reservations, because as of 6:00 when we got there, there was already a 2 1/2 hour wait for those without reservations! The even crazier thing is that it can hold well over 400 people. (over 600 when the weather is warm, and the patios are open)

The restaurant was really beautiful... it looks "lived in," and cozy, but it's very elegant as well. Old-time charm. We got an appetizer of crab and artichoke dip paired with delicious bread, then Ryan got the crabcakes, and I got the filet mignon. Ever since I've been pregnant, we've switched meal roles! :) To top it off, we got the brownie sundae for dessert! Mmmm. It was a really great, romantic evening all-around. Date nights are so important, and still will be even after our baby arrives.

I spent the rest of the weekend taking advantage of being able to sleep in AND nap! I can't get nearly as much rest as my body seems to want these days. :) We went over to my parents' house on Sunday afternoon, and got a surprise... another inch of snow!! It was so beautiful to watch.

On Monday, my Mom treated me to my first-ever Cheesecake Factory experience. I'd never been, and she's frequently asked to visit there as a Mystery Guest, so I was able to go as well. :) They serve HUGE portions, so I had half of my teriyaki chicken with steamed rice, and then split a slice of their original cheesecake with my Mom. :) I'll tell you what... this baby ate well this weekend! ;-)

Now it's back to work, and it actually hasn't been as busy as I had anticipated. I'm thrilled that it's already Tuesday, though! :) Tomorrow marks 15 weeks for me and Baby S. Can you believe that? This pregnancy is absolutely flying!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


11:28 AM

Comments:
LOL. The BEGINNING of pregnancy flies by. The end? Not so much. Those last few weeks seem like ten years :)

Sounds like you had a nice long weekend!
 
THERE you are! I was wondering where you were! :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! :) Cheesecake Factory has more than cheesecake? Cheesecake sounds so divine right now!

I can't believe you're going to be 15 weeks tomorrow! I can't wait for the WWW picture. :)
Love you!
 
Yay, Cheesecake Factory is my FAVORITE!!! :) Can you believe their menu?? It's a book!! I don't know if you like tiramisu, but their tiramisu cheesecake is absolute heaven on a plate :)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers