Friday, February 23, 2007

Everyone Knows It's Windy -

It's official.. our warm weather is gone. Actually, it wouldn't be so cold if it wasn't for the wind. It's going to get up to 40 today, but the wind is downright violent. I came in to work and noticed that one of our big stone planters flanking the entryway had blown over. Let me tell you, they are NOT light!

I'm wearing my new jeans today, and they are fabulous! No more Bella band, no more constantly checking to make sure the band is covering my completely unzipped zipper-- only comfort. Ahhhh, comfort. Everyone at work has said they look just like regular jeans. Unfortunately, they weren't cheap, but I didn't have many options thanks to being tall. Besides, I'll be wearing them for at least another two pregnancies, so I'm sure I'll get my money's worth. (for anyone wondering, they're the Gap's "Long and Lean" jeans. Don't let the name fool you, though, they're not made for tall people unless you order the "tall" size. :)

I think Grace was the only one who noticed that my weekly belly picture I post on Thursdays was noticeably absent. I had left my card reader at work! So, here's the 15 week belly pic from Wednesday:


I think I shrunk from last week!! Well, I may have filled out a little bit, but I think the pooch looks smaller. Also, Ryan didn't use a flash this time, so my belly kinda blends in with the wall. *sigh* My coworker is also pregnant, and she thinks it's taking longer for me to really show because I worked out a ton before I was pregnant. (and did lots of ab work) She's having her third child, so she was showing almost immediately. It's fun, though, because our due dates are in the same month; she's due two weeks before me. :) It's great to know someone else going through this.

Well, this weekend is going to be fun! Tucker's going to stay with my cousin, his wife, and their two girls, so he's going to have a LOT of fun with the girls. (he always comes home exhausted after staying with them!) Ryan and I are heading down to see his parents. :) It's been forever and a day since we've seen them, and we're really looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a great weekend!



9:31 AM

Comments:
You'll be showing before long :) And then you'll be waddling before you know it!

Have a great weekend!
 
You look really sweet! I would keep your arm bent away from your back so we can see just how much you are growing and not have your arm hinder it.JMO.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers