Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Surprises -

I'm currently waiting patiently, staring out my windows, hoping to see the snow that my hubby saw at work about 15 minutes ago. They've been calling for snow showers this morning, more like flurries, but Ryan said it SNOWED there. A lot. Hopefully it'll make it's way over here. :)

I'm still not feeling good today. Last night was so bad that I could only eat about 5 small bites of the dinner that had sounded good when I started making it, (cheeseburger hamburger helper) and I had to throw it out and munch on pretzels instead. (which I picked the salt off of) I guess I just got too hungry, and it made me sick. Oh well, at least Ryan enjoyed the dinner. :)

I did change my ticker over there on the left. I figured that if my Dr. says I'm 11 weeks today, then I'm 11 weeks today. I know it's only a 2-day difference, but that's 2 days closer to getting out of the first trimester!! Hopefully I'm not one of the unlucky women who experiences morning sickness through the whole pregnancy. I don't even want to THINK about that! ;-)

Through it all, I want for nothing more than for our baby to be growing strong and healthy inside. I'll take the sickness (and all the other fun symptoms.. there are many!) any day, if it means our baby is doing well in there! :)

A few of you asked if we plan on finding out if it's a boy or girl. Honestly, we haven't completely decided yet! Before getting pregnant, we were pretty set on not finding out. Before meeting Ryan, I thought EVERYONE always finds out, but he warmed me up to the idea, and I started to see how fun it would be to not know. Almost immediately after finding out I'm pregnant, Ryan was talking about finding out "just with the first one." I, on the other hand, have gotten used to the idea of it staying a surprise, and I don't think I want to find out! I know I'm only 11 weeks, but as of right now, I'm not DYING to know. I just kinda think about how fun it would be to wait, and keep it a surprise. :) I guess time will tell!

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! :)


9:09 AM

Comments:
So does that mean you're going to have to go with the neutral/unisex theme?

I think either way..it's your preference.. I'm pretty sure I'll be dying to find out...but only time will tell!

So excited! ;)

Love you!
Rish
 
When Michael and I have a baby I would LOVE to not find out and have it be a surprise... But Michael's not really into that idea because he wants to be able to buy stuff that's gender specific before the baby is born... So we compromised that we would find out the gender, but we'll keep the name we pick out a secret until he/she is born, that way at least something is a surprise to our family! :-P
 
My husband and I decided that when we have a baby we do not want to know what the sex is until it's born. However, my mom is really into knowing (even though she didn't want to know for either of her two children;)). She made my brother give her the paper with it written down on and she said she wouldn't tell anyone. Well, after she knew, EVERYONE wanted to know so we all looked at the paper!:) I hope that we will be able to manage to keep the sex a secret, though. Maybe we'll just give them the names that we picked out and let them chew on that for a while! haha
 
I think I would want it to be a surprise when I am pregnant...
You seem to like snow; You should check out how much snow we have at http://slowlyblooming.blogspot.com/. I got really pretty pictures of the snow we got after a snow storm on Friday.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers