Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pictures!

Our alarm went off at 5:45 am this morning, (Ryan had to leave no later than 6:30) and I told him excitedly, "We get to see our baby today!" I am physically feeling sick, and exhausted, but just knowing that our appointment is a mere 5 hours away makes me giddy with anticipation!

As promised, here are the pictures from Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve.... enjoy!

Christmas Eve -





Presents!



My brother, Daniel



Ryan's excited about his Lowe's gift card from Daniel :)



See? Still happy about it ~



My Dad :)



Mom opening her gift from us :)



DELICIOUS Yankee Candle that my brother got me



Ryan's new dressy coat ~



What could this be?



It says "Canon".. that's a good sign!



IT'S A DVD RECORDER!!!
(see? I'm not always photogenic.. at all)



We look awfully excited, don't we? :)


And now....... my parents' BIG GIFT!


Fishing through the tissue paper....



The moment she realized what it was!
She started crying right after this :)



She asked my Dad, "Do you know what this is?!"



It's official! Now they know.. there are THREE of
us in this picture! :)

New Year's Eve -



Ryan recording the festivities :)



I look like I'm feeling just great, don't I? ;-)



Telling stories.. (I'm in the very back)



Some of my family..



This pretty much sums up my whole night!



But I got smooches from my husband.. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!



8:29 AM

Comments:
congratulations!!!!
 
Haven't commented in a while, so...

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
and...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
 
Aww :) Tell your fam I said HI :) I miss them! :)

Have fun at your MD visit today! :-D You get to SEE your BABY! :):):):)
 
Like everyone else, I too am curious as to what was in the box for your mom. Pray, do tell....
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers