Monday, January 22, 2007

Happiness, Fear & Snow -

After this weekend, I am a very, very happy woman. :)









I got my snow!!!!! About 2 inches of it..

Also? The Colts vs. Patriots game was the most exciting and surprising game I've seen in a long time, (and I watch a lot, thanks to my hubby) and I am so thrilled that the Colts came back and won the game! You should've seen Ryan & I... it was probably pretty funny. Anyway, if my Redskins couldn't have won, and Ryan's Eagles couldn't have won, the third best was the Colts!! I just love them. And how awesome was it to see Tony Dungy giving the praise to God after their win? You don't see that every day.

Most importantly, I'm happy and thankful for another reason. On Friday afternoon, I experienced some very light spotting. Without getting too TMI, I saw a little bit of red spotting, and completely freaked out. I called my hospital, (since my doctor's office is closed on Friday afternoons) and they paged the doctor on-call at the practice I go to. Got a call just a few minutes later, and the Dr. asked me a whole slew of questions.. and determined I was most likely just fine, and shouldn't worry, but he instructed me to go home and get lots of rest over the weekend.

So, needless to say, I spent the majority of the weekend on the couch, or sleeping. Ryan really stepped up--going grocery shopping, doing the dishes and laundry, you name it. He was wonderful. :) The spotting went away gradually over the weekend, and as of today, I have no sign of it, and seem to be perfectly okay. Thank God! I had no pain, and no cramping whatsoever. The consensus seems to be that I was just trying to do too much, and it was my body's way of saying "RELAX ALREADY!"

I have had quite a bit of nausea yesterday and today, but I welcome that any day. I'll be out of the woods soon anyway.

Oh, and my Bella Band came in over the weekend. I am in love. <3

Hope you all had a great weekend! :)


8:23 AM

Comments:
Glad everything seems to be ok... that would be very scary!
 
I'm sorry you had a scare.
 
Yay for the snow!

Yikes! I am so glad I never had a scare like that - but I know many women do. I am glad it was just that - a scare and nothing more. Relax, relax, relax! Your body is a baby's HOME :) It's precious. Treat it that way :)

The bella band is that good? I should get one next pregnancy!
 
That spotting can be so scary, I had it at 10 weeks with Mya and even though all the reading I'd done told me it was normal if I wasn't feeling any cramping or anything, I totally freaked out.

I'm glad the babe is safe in your belly...and I'm sure you'll get some good use out of that Bella Band :-).
 
Glad to hear that everything is okay! That really would be scary to see...
 
Missed you today!

*hugs*
 
I am so glad that everything is okay with you. It is wonderful when husbands are wonderful it makes us appreciate them even more. That Colts game was amazing. Shawn and I had a great time watching it. Shawn and I are rooting for the Colts that is awesome that they gave the Glory to God. Well God Bless you. What is your last name. I would love to send you something for a baby gift, you could e-mail me I would love to hear from you.
 
Whew - thank goodness everything's okay with the little one! I'll definitely be keeping you in my prayers that things continue to go smoothly. :)

Hope your Monday was fabulous!
 
Pretty snow! :)

So glad you and baby are both okay, buddy! Just keep on taking it easy and trusting in Him to keep you healthy :)

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!!

PS - Go Colts! I wanted them to win, too :)
 
try to rest....i have been through this with a pregnancy, you have to listen to your body, you know that...but don't just do it for a day, make sure you don't push it for SOME TIME...your body is really telling you that you need more rest and downtime. take care and God bless, vincencia
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers