Friday, January 26, 2007

Good Things -

I won't lie, I was a little bummed when I got home after work yesterday. I saw flurries off and on all afternoon at work, which absolutely made my day, but nothing stuck. What a snow teaser.

Once I got home, I took Tucker out to do his thing in the frigid cold. The wind started to whip around, so I pulled my ski hood over my head, and held onto it to keep it from flying off. Just then, I noticed flurries coming down from the corner of my hood, and before I knew it, it was like a BLIZZARD. The snow was coming down fast and furious as the wind continued to blow around. By the time Tucker was finally ready to go in, we already had a light dusting on the ground! :)

So, hey, it wasn't the 5 or more inches of snow that I've been dreaming of, but it was good enough for me!

Furthermore, we had a package at our front door from our good friends Derek & Emily up in PA.! (They also have two adorable kids, Grace & Gavin) It was almost as if Emily had read my mind about yesterday's thoughts about pink & blue... do you know what she sent us? A blue "Little Bulldozer" sleeper for a boy, and a pink "Cutie" sleeper for a girl, which are both so cute! Her note included, "You can use one for this baby, and one for the next!" :)

It's thankfully Friday at last.. what a good feeling. :) I woke up at 3:30 this morning for a bathroom break (I wake up 1-2 times each night) and for some reason, thought this morning was Saturday. Ahhh!

I'm not really sure what all we're doing this weekend just yet. Hopefully I'll be feeling good like I do today, and will maybe get something accomplished other than laying on the couch feeling queasy. :)

My current craving is banana pudding, and my Mom offered make it for us for Sunday afternoon after church. It's a a BYOB--I'm supplying the bananas, and she's making it. ;-) Yum. She makes awesome banana pudding!

Just think, this day next week, Ryan and I will be going in for our 12 week, 2 day ultrasound!! I absolutely can't wait to see how the baby is doing, and see how much he/she has grown since the last one. I get to hear the heartbeat next Thursday, then see him or her on Friday! :) Definitely a lot to look forward to!

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)


9:05 AM

Comments:
Hey I'm from Xanga and passed by your site. Congrats on your Wedding and on your pregnancy! Cute Page:)

Alyce
 
hey sweetie... im jealous it was 80 here yesterday :o/ I cant WAIT to move to Coloardo in 43 days !!! :} Im glad you got some snow and hey at least its Friday :}
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers