Thursday, January 25, 2007

Belly Pics -

Even before I became pregnant, I've always liked the idea of taking pictures of my belly as it grows during pregnancy. I think it'll be really neat to see the progression. :) Grace asking yesterday if I had taken any belly pics yet reminded me that I hadn't posted any yet! So, here we go...



I know it's blurry, but I couldn't get a good picture of it for the life of me!




4 Weeks! Just a little bloated...




4 Weeks, Front Shot




5 Weeks - VERY bloated...




11 Weeks! Taken by my hubby last night :)

I really feel like I'm bigger than I look. Right above the drawstring of my pants is where my belly is already hard. I also have another belly pic from Jan. 10th, but I haven't had time to crop it yet. I pretty much stayed the same from 5 weeks to 10 1/2 weeks. Ryan's going to take pics for me every week from now on, though. :) So, I guess Thursdays will be my belly pic days.

Regarding yesterday's post about keeping the baby's sex a surprise, here's my reasoning. As anyone who knows me knows, I'm not the greatest when it comes to surprises, and I'm actually a little surprised that I want to be surprised! :) Despite that, I have thought about the fact that if everyone knows we're having a boy or a girl, any clothing we get is going to be pink or blue. Don't get me wrong, I love pink or blue. :) But the thing is, we plan on having more than one child, and hopefully at least one of each. This will be the first baby in both of our families for a LONG time, so I don't think I can count on getting hand-me-downs. So, whatever we get for this baby, it would be nice to be able to contine to use with our next babies.

But who knows? Maybe we'll find out and just tell our parents. We haven't totally decided yet, but we've got several more weeks to figure it out. :)

Well, Ryan saw snow yesterday (he's about 30 minutes away from where I work) and my Mom e-mailed me to say she saw snow, too. (and she's only about 15 minutes away) I, on the other hand, didn't see a single flake! They're calling for snow showers again this morning, so I'm still holding out hope that I'll see some! :) What I'm really ready for, though, is a big snowstorm... the kind that will keep us stuck at home. :)

Well, hope you all have a great day!


8:15 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers