My coworker just completely made my morning. Snowflake-shaped, sparkly bath confetti, and a cute little snowglobe! :) Have I mentioned lately that I really love it here? 'Cause I do.
I also have my 90-Day review here at 11:30 this morning, rescheduled from last Friday.
We've gotten more Christmas cards here than you would believe. We have a designated wall where I've been posting all of the company cards that have come in the mail. If we get any more, we're going to need two walls! That's not even including the cards marked for specific agents!
Well, it's looking like we won't have anything even close to a white Christmas here this year, but you know what? At least it won't be in the upper 60's like it was yesterday, so there's something to be thankful for. :) There was a girl at the grocery store last night in a t-shirt and SHORTS! Shorts and December should never be joined in the same sentence together.
Only six days till Christmas! Question for the day... will you be traveling for Christmas this year?
We won't be traveling very far. Shawn has to work this Christmas but we normally go to my grandmothers for christmas eve, then he will work then we go to his family and then my family. I am eating Christmas dinner with my family while he is at work. Are you traveling for Christmas?
#
posted by Anonymous :
11:54 AM, December 20, 2006