Monday, December 18, 2006

Seven -

Good morning! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. :) Can you believe Christmas is a mere week away?! The weather was warm here, not very Christmas-like, but I finished my Christmas shopping anyway! My Mom and I set out to the mall yesterday, and got it all done. Everything has been bought, and everything has been wrapped. :)

I also brought in my little Christmas gifts for my co-workers... tins packed full of red and green Christmas M&Ms with a snowflake on top. I had a package of tins left over from the wedding, so I decided to put them to good use. :) They're cute, and everyone has seemed to like them so far.

It was a good weekend for sports! My Redskins miraculously beat New Orleans. Not sure how we did that, but I was happy. My hubby's Eagles also won against the Giants, and that turned out to be a really good game!

Okay, question for the day... what are you all hoping to get for Christmas? :)

Well, Mondays are my busiest days, so I need to get back to it. Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


8:39 AM

Comments:
I don't know what I want for Christmas, I think I just want time with my hubby and some books. What about you?
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers