Friday, December 08, 2006

The Luckiest -

"There is no more lovely, friendly or charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage." ~Martin Luther

The Wedding - December 10, 2005






Life After the Wedding -






















Care to take a walk down memory lane? Read my last post before I got married.

Then go see ALL of our wedding pictures.

Sure, Sunday marks one year since our snowy wedding day in McLean, but I hardly remember what it was even like to not be married. I'm blessed because that man I married a year ago is my best friend, the one who knows me better than anyone else, the one who makes me laugh, who still makes my heart skip a beat, who loves me in spite of myself, who warms my heart, and has taught me more in one year than I ever could've imagined. Marriage is not without it's challenges, but you know what? When Ryan looked at me recently, and told me, "Do you know, I love you so much more today that I did a year ago?" I know that this is way bigger and more significant than anything I could've imagined on my wedding day.

Hopefully that will keep you all occupied till I return on Tuesday! :) Look for a recap of our trip & pictures when I return..

Have a wonderful weekend!


8:29 AM

Comments:
awww thats soo sweet :o) you two are just perfect for eachother. you look so happy and blessed in all your pictures. have a great weekend and trip!! cant wait for the pictures :o)
 
Happy anniversary. Wow you guys your pics are so great. May God bless you and your marriage. Pics I can't wait.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers