Friday, December 15, 2006

Long Time Coming -

No, I didn't die. This has been perhaps the busiest week since I've been working here! No exaggeration whatsoever. I also have my 90-Day Review this afternoon, so I've officially been here for 3 months!

I did manage to get all of our Christmas cards out in the mail yesterday. :) I got those cute, little snowflake stamps. I liked them better than the oddly-colored Santas they had last year. This was the first year that I ever attempted a "Christmas letter," so that was fun. You sit there wondering if you're getting too personal, not personal enough, too upbeat, too ego-centered, is the letter too short, or too long.. too much of anything can be bad. :) I tried my best, though. And I used pretty fonts. :)

I'm finishing up my loose Christmas shopping ends this weekend... I thought of something else, just a little thing, that I want to get Ryan, and I want to have his stocking goodies purchased and all set. I will not be standing in those long lines of people who waited till 2 days before Christmas to get all their shopping done. Not this year! I just want to be completely done. :) I also need to think of little gifts to get for my coworkers, since it's apparently tradition to get practically everyone a little gift here. I've gotten baked goods, canned jams, a paperweight, a manicure set, and an ornament so far--and it's only December 15th!

Okay, back to the grind. Just wanted you all to know that I'm still alive and kickin'. :) Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend! See you Monday! :)


10:53 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers