Friday, December 01, 2006

Fabulous Friday -

Not even the drizzly rain and dark skies can put a damper on my mood this morning! Nor the fact that, despite getting PLENTY of exercise, food, and playtime, Tucker was up sporadically during the night, whining his little head off. I told Ryan this morning that we did pretty good last night--we didn't kill him before morning.

In light of the fact that I got very, very little sleep last night, I stopped by Starbucks again this morning, and what do you know? They got their peppermint in, so I was able to order the new peppermint frapaccino. Oh.my.goodness. Whoa. Easily my new favorite! It is so, so, so good.

Okay, so yesterday I told you that today is going to be great. Well! We're all only working a half-day today, because we have our Christmas party at 1:00 over at a really, really nice restaurant in town. (They have it there every year, but I personally have never been there before.) On the menu? Filet mignon, caesar salad, and italian tiramisu. And! I'll be sitting with several of my coworkers who I really get along with, along with the president of our company.

Only problem was.. I didn't have anything suitable to wear for it. It's dressy, and the only holiday dresses I have are sleeveless, and I have no holiday-colored dressy tops to pair with dress pants. So, I hit the mall.

Ryan joined me there, because he needed a suit for a client's Christmas party next week. Anyway, I'm happy to report that we had a successful shopping trip! :) Ryan found a GORGEOUS dark, pinstriped suit, (Calvin Klein- half off!) and he just looks so hot in it. I really do think that you get what you pay for, but it's even better if you get it half off. ;-) I found a beautiful chocolate brown, striped skirt suit. (Tahari- on clearance! Got it for 60% off retail)

I parked in the parking garage today, (free parking this month) which is nice, but I had to walk quite a ways in very uncomfortable (but fabulous!) shoes. They're sexy, as far as shoes go, according to Ryan. :)

I WILL have pictures from the Christmas party! I'm not sure when they'll get them online, but I'll post them once they do! :)

I DO have pictures today of our apartment decked out for Christmas! I took them last night.

Lets start at our front door, shall we?

Come on in!

Our table

Over the fireplace

The snowman candy holder was a wedding gift. :)

And lastly, our tree

Hope you all have a great day, and a WONDERFUL weekend!



8:23 AM

Comments:
hey there gorgeous!!! it was so nice to see you stopped by, it's been too long since i left any comments! i love the decorations...it always looke like the lighting in your house is very soft, and romantic...ahh wedded bliss :) i hope that Tucker calms down at night...we're facing the same thing with little Cain, he likes being near his daddy at night...silly punkin :) i hope that your day goes great!! take care and God bless! vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers