What a beautiful morning! I came out this morning to see the ground completely covered in sparkling frost, with fog over the pond out back. I just love this weather. I'm eagerly anticipating some snow, (flurries are forecasted for the near future, but nothing major yet) but I know I will see some thisweekend!! Stay tuned for more details..
Last night, Ryan attended a client's Christmas party, and didn't get back till 10, so it was just me and Tucker fending for ourselves last night. I had planned on relaxing.. just lounging in my PJs and watching TV that I otherwise wouldn't watch with Ryan at home. (a movie!) That plan was dashed as I started cleaning... then started a load of laundry, and from there was off organizing pretty much everything. I did watch bits and pieces of a movie, but I think I actually only sat down for a grand total of 15 minutes before Ryan walked in the door.
I did, however, manage to get a picture of Tucker in front of the Christmas tree! I can't even begin to describe how difficult it was to get a wirey, 10 month old, feisty, playful pug to stand still for longer than .02 seconds. Here's the result of 20+ minutes of patience and frustration:
As Vincy noticed, the lighting in our apartment is rather dim, ("romantic"!) and using the flash is too harsh close-up, so the lighting is a bit low. I still think he looks pretty cute in front of the tree! (which he did knock over once, (oh, I was so mad. The fall broke one of our ornaments.) but otherwise has surprisingly left alone.)
Anyway, that photo is going to be included in the Christmas cards we're sending out this year. :) We've signed and addressed all of our cards, and I've typed up our Christmas letter, so I'm just waiting on the pictures to get in before I ship them all off. Hopefully they'll go out by next Wednesday at the latest... at least the cards will get to their destinations before Christmas!
Our anniversary is only 4 days away. How did that happen?! We've changed our plans, and I am soooo excited. I can't wait!!
That is an amazing pic. Your anniversary is comming up quick. I know the cleaning part you start and you can't stop. Well God bless. Talk to you later.
#
posted by Anonymous :
5:52 PM, December 06, 2006