Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Riddle -

I feel like a juggler with five balls suspended in mid-air.

We should have a better grasp on things by noon, or so we hope! Ryan's truck has definitely been sold, and now we're trying to secure a new vehicle.. it's just a matter of which one. We were approved for one, but looked at another last night. It's kind of stressful, but we've been praying hard, and we can still laugh about it all at the end of the day. That's why I love him. :) Among other things.

So, that's basically why I was MIA yesterday. It was a rather confusing day, on top of being busy at work, and having that appointment with the neck specialist early yesterday morning. Without seeing an MRI, he says it sounds very much like I have a herniated disc in my neck, which caused the pinched nerve in my arm. Most cases resolve themselves, while some require surgery. Please pray my case will be one of the former! I'm scheduling an MRI today, and will have a follow-up appointment with the specialist after that.

I'm 23. I'm too young for this stuff!! ;-)

Though, he made me feel not-so-strange when I asked if it's unusual to just WAKE UP with something like this, or if most are caused my some sort of accident or injury. "Honestly, it's just part of living," he told me, "it's not unusual at all. Most people I see with something like this are in their 30's or 40's, but I do see an occasional 20-something."

One nice thing is that my dressy winter coat arrived, and I just love it. :) It's just in time, too, because it's pretty chilly today!

I'll have random pictures from over the last week up tomorrow. Ryan has had my camera at his office, along with my card reader, but he's bringing them home tonight. I do have super cute Tucker pics in his sports jersey!! :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!


8:29 AM

Comments:
Hey there, awesome-est buddy ever! :) I've been prayin' for ya :) I hope things settle down for you soon :) Isn't it great to know that we have a God who is in total control? :) Not just keepin' an eye on things from a distance, but involved in even the stupid little stuff? Loveliness...

((((((BIGHUG)))))

PS - I'm sending you that song :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers