Can you believe that after today, Ryan and I will be DONE with our Christmas shopping?! :) Well, okay, we'll be done shopping for family and friends, but I'm not quite done shopping for him. (and I don't think he's done shopping for me, knowing his shopping habits) Still!
Typically I have things pretty organized, and in their place, so imagine how frantic I was when I could not find my extra memory card for my camera for the life of me. So, no pictures today... sorry! I promise I'll have them up tomorrow. :)
Not just that, but I couldn't find my black dress pants either. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but I only have two pairs.. a black pair, and a grey pair, which I wear on alternate days. Well, I finally found them this morning, when I searched my closet high and low: they were balled up in my gym bag. :( Not that anyone here cares if I wear the same pants two days in a row, but still.
Ryan wasn't feeling well yesterday at all, so he came home a bit early, around 2-ish. He had a sore throat, and thought he might throw up at work. Ugh! He's feeling better today, but now I'm just hoping I won't come down with the same thing.. doesn't sound very fun.
I stopped at Starbucks this morning, and got excited when I saw they have a PEPPERMINT MOCHA frapaccino! Yeah... they didn't get their shipment of peppermint, so they hope they'll have it in their shipment today. Dang, and I was looking forward to trying it. Have anyone of you tried it yet? Is it good?
Tomorrow is going to be a FUN day! I'll explain tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it. I love my job.
DUDE. The peppermint mocha is the ultimate in beverage bliss! :-D Seriously, I could get one of those hats with the straws filled with that stuff! :) YUM!!!!!
Miss ya buddy!
#
posted by Anonymous :
3:10 PM, November 30, 2006
Peppermint mocha fraps (or the regular latte version) are the crack of the Starbucks world - highly, HIGHLY addictive, so be forewarned. :) They included a Starbucks in the new Target that opened two miles from my house. It's dangerous to be my bank account right now with that new threat!
#
posted by Anonymous :
6:39 PM, November 30, 2006