Good morning, and happy Wednesday. :) Goodness, before we know it, the weekend will be here, shortly followed by Thanksgiving break! That's very, very hard to believe, but I LOVE this time of year!
I just realized the other day that I hadn't posted the "town" town pictures I took way back when the leaves were changing. Oops? :) So, I'll post those today. I've edited out street names, as well as the name of my company, for obvious reasons.
Now that it's getting dark so early, I'm going to take pics of the town with it's white lights up. :) It's kinda nice walking to my car at the end of the day with all the pretty lights all lit up. We have lights hung up on our building as well. :)
South side of the main street
Popular restaurant
Courthouse
See the stretched Hummer? The local newspaper is located right behind it, with the flag out front.
North side of the main street
My office is the building on the left. :) It was built in the late 1700's, but has a recent,
three-story addition built onto it in the back.
I sit in the front part of the lower level there, so you can see all the windows that I look out through all day. :) The main street is ALWAYS busy, so it's nice to have the view.
Well, work is crazy today, so I need to get back to it. Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)