Good morning, I mean, afternoon, and Happy Voting Day! ;-) I'm here, just a teensy bit bogged down today. (Okay, make that really bogged down today)
Things are going well, just very busy...work, work, work. Ryan's busy, too; he just had a new sales rep start in his office yesterday, so he'll be busy training the new rep for the next, oh, 6 weeks or so. (give or take, depending on the new guy) But, of course, having another rep is GREAT, because it means more business and more commission for Ryan. Yay. :)
Did anyone else watch the CMA awards last night?! I was very happy with it this year! I adore Carrie Underwood, so I was happy to see her win, twice. Also? Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley's baby is going to be adorable. They're both adorable, so their baby has no real choice in the matter. ;-) I was happy to see Rascal Flatts win, too.
Nothing else of real significance that I can think of. (Except to say that you all need to vote today!!!!! Especially my fellow Virginians.. the Marriage Amendment is on the ballot! Also, if Webb wins, I will cry. C'mon Allen!)
I'll be posting town pictures tomorrow- stay tuned! I'd post them now, but did I mention I'm swamped? Yeeeah, just that kind of day! :) Hope you all have a GREAT rest of the day!
This is completely off topic (well, you did mention music..) but did you hear about Britney Spears filing for divorce? Didn't see that one coming.... ;)hehe