Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Class Clown of the Dog Breeds -

Sometimes, I truly think that Tucker spends his first waking moments plotting ways to really get me riled up. Much like my old cat, Milo, which I got for my 8th birthday. He'd sit at the window every morning, planning out his day outdoors. In any event, I am fully convinced that Tucker has a sense of humor, and is quite the little prankster.

His sense of humor is pretty evident; he will do things with the full intention of getting us to laugh, or pay attention to him. This will include such things as: chasing his tail, (he'll chase it forever if we keep laughing at him) jumping on furniture, playing with (and eating) doorstops, grabbing the dish towel off of the fridge handle, and pulling tissues out of the bathroom trash. But his antics are not limited to those, of course.

I took him outside this morning, and it was obvious that a storm was looming. The wind was whipping around, and the clouds were dark, threatening to pour at any moment. Wouldn't you know, that dog wanted to take his precious, little time going potty. We were out there for a good 10 minutes, (he never takes that long) as he was running around and getting distracted by major things, (to him) like.. the leaves blowing around. Then the clouds open up, and it's a total DOWNPOUR. Of course, then Tucker decides that he can finally go potty.

Silly dog. We had to high-tail it back to our building. I'm glad now that I clipped my hair up, or I'd really look like a mess!

Anyway, I'm having a lovely morning aside from that. :) Definitely looking forward to the weekend, (we're going down to see Ryan's family!) and I'm thankful that this week is going by at lightning speed. Be careful when showing your coworkers that you're an efficient worker--they'll try to see just how efficient you are by piling on the work! I've been given some really random tasks, too. It's hard to believe how quickly the day goes by when you're working like mad. :) I'm kinda ready for a break.

If you think of it, please be praying for my friend Sarah's baby, Sydney. She was the one who was born at 24 weeks, 5 days. Anyway, they're just about ready to send her home, but had a set-back earlier this week. If you haven't checked recently, she has lots of different pictures up, too. :) (She's got a head full of red hair like her mommy)

Hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


8:44 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers