Friday, November 17, 2006

Bits & Pieces -

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! My gosh, the weather is gorgeous today. I don't know about you all, but I am absolutely ready for this weekend. :) We'll be driving down after work to stay with Ryan's parents for the weekend. I get to attend a baby shower with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law tomorrow, which I'm pretty excited about. :)

It's been a good morning so far. I got a reminder in my Outlook to attend "Emily's 60-Day Review" in my former boss' office. Uh, yeah. She hasn't worked here for over a month now. So, I had to have that rescheduled. Our NEW office manager starts Monday, and I'm excited about that. She's extremely nice, and super friendly, so it should be good. :)

I'm having some mild to moderate pain in my shins.. not extreme enough to really bother me too much, but it hurts to walk. Yay! Ryan hasn't been able to get home until after 8:00 all week, (training his new rep.) so I've been doing double-duty at the gym in the evenings. Guess it caught up with me. :) It'll probably be gone by tomorrow, I'm guessing.

I'm practically done with my Christmas shopping! Almost. I have a couple more things to get Ryan, which I've already decided on, and Ryan's in charge of getting his Dad and brother their gifts. He survived gift-buying before I came along, so I'm not too worried. :) He said he wants to think about some good gifts to get them for a little while first.

I'm still busy as all get out here. I've been writing this in bits and pieces as I get free moments, and it's taken over an hour. :) At least the day is going by fast! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)


10:25 AM

Comments:
hey! glad things are going well with you guys!! thanks for the sweet comment. hope you have a great thanksgiving!
 
Hey buddy! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :) LOVE YA!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers