Good morning, and happy Monday! We had a great, low-key weekend.. very relaxing. :) Got my hair trimmed. (at long last) Worked out. We took a drive on Saturday afternoon, just for the heck of it. And my Redskins won in a very un-Redskins-like finish. :)
My coworkers will honestly laugh when I reply to their "how are you doing" question with, "Oh, just great." They're not sure whether I'm being sarcastic or serious. :) (I mean it!) Why do people say, "okay," or "not too bad?" If you're not doing bad, you're doing well, so say so. :) That's how I see it, anyway.
I brought pictures this morning! A better picture of our new Explorer, (with my digital rather than my camera phone!) and the obligatory us-looking-happy-in-front-of-the-new-vehicle shot. :)
Better idea of the actual color!
We're happy. If you can't tell. :)
And Tucker pics! (from Halloween)
Tucker being cute!
And Tucker being bad. (he was booted off the
sofa two seconds after this was taken!)
Well, that's about it for now. :) I did bring in my town pictures that I took a couple weeks ago, but I'll wait to post those. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
What a sparkly pretty car!! :) I love the color! It reminds me of mine :)
Tucker looks so precious! :) I'm usually not a fan of doggie clothing, but he looks really cute, hehe :)
I know what you mean about actually responding that you're great when someone asks how you're doing. Isn't it weird how it's abnormal not to be cynical and ready to complain about anything? It's good to be happy, lol ;)
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said sapphire blue! Your new car (SUV) is absolutely gorgeous! I better not let my husband see that picture or we'll be getting one as our next vehicle!:)
#
posted by Anonymous :
5:57 PM, November 06, 2006