Friday, October 06, 2006

Worth the Price of Admission -

Good morning, and happy Friday! Wow, another week, which brings me to 3 weeks at my new job. You know, I've just noticed, for being "downtown," there are a surprising number of trees--BIG trees, trees that have been here for years upon years. Even more surprising are the number of gardens, many of which are just beautiful, and sprawling. There were five squirrels playing in the garden next door yesterday, which made me take notice. I really should bring my camera sometime.

I took some pictures last night, though. :) Not of the town, but of the Dog. Tucker is pretty much as big as he's going to get, but I think he'll still fill out more. He's not at all "fat" or even all that pudgy looking, as most pugs are. He's more interested in playing than food any day, but I'm sure that'll eventually change. :)

One thing he loves, though, are ICE CUBES! They could seriously keep him entertained for hours. That is, until they slip under the fridge.. than he's REALLY not a happy pug. So, I usually fill his water dish with them, and let him go to town.


I'm holding up an ice cube.. think he wants it? :) Too cute.

He's kind of going through a "terrible twos" phase.. at 8 months. He'll do things that he KNOWS are bad, just to get attention. Thing is, he gets tons of attention.. but he wants your attention all.the.time. He's lucky he's cute!

I'm really thankful that it will soon be the WEEKEND, but I'm not too sure what we're going to be doing yet. :) What we really should do is go get a PUMPKIN! Hopefully I can talk Ryan into going somewhere cute to get one. :) I still love pumpkin patches, even though I'm all grown up. Never too old to enjoy some things, I think.

Em is planning on meeting me in town at lunch time so we could go check out a new Chinese place for lunch, but, uh.. it's POURING down the rain! So, we'll see how that goes. :) May have to just order in!

Well, time to get back to work! :) Hope you all have a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend!!



7:37 AM

Comments:
My dog loves ice cubes too. You would think they are food the way he acts.

When I first got him (I had friends who would put their large cups of ice water on the floor--I'm not sure why they did, I do own tables) and the dog would stick his face in their cup and steal their ice.

(of course then they had to get a new drink, but oh well, they finally learned).
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers