Good morning! I was looking forward to wearing my new coat this morning, but I can't. :( The darn thing is too big! Wouldn't it be nice if ALL brands had the same sizing? I think that'd be just lovely. It doesn't make sense that I can be a 6, yet one or even two (!!) sizes bigger in another brand! Has anyone noticed that usually the cheaper brands run bigger while the more expensive brands run smaller? Anyway, I'm sending it back and will have to wait for the smaller size to come in.
Okay, so with regards to yesterday's "heavy" post, I realize that not everyone shares my views. (though I did appreciate hearing from those who do. Gives me hope.) Most everyone commented over on Xanga, but to the anonymous commenter who posted on here... even though you posted "anonymously," I do know who you are, and I absolutely respect your opinion. I do disagree with it, though. I believe in a God who doesn't make mistakes.. there's no gray area there for me. I don't believe we have the right to take a life which has a purpose. (because everyone's life has a purpose, even the unborn. I believe that with all of my heart.)
Okay, much "lighter" question :) - Do any of you color your hair for fall? My hair gets SO light from the sun in the summer, which means that every year I have the same dilemma: do I color it, and end up having to keep coloring it, (since I can't ever seem to match it to my natural color) or do I just let it grow out? My hair grows super fast, but it's very long already. Ryan doesn't want me to color it, so I may just let it be... I don't know. He may just be the deciding vote. :) What do you all do?
Ryan ended up leaving work early yesterday because he felt sick. :( He's feeling better this morning, and went to work, but now I'm kinda hoping I don't get it! :) I've already had it, and it's not fun. Yuck.
Anyway, it's looking like another busy day, so I need to wrap this up! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day! :)
Since I'm a blonde, I've ALWAYS had the dreaded post-summer bleached look going on with my hair. I usually attempt to dye it to match it up with my "winter color" (just a darker blonde), because I hate the way it looks growing out - I just think it looks trashy on me. Have you tried L'Oreal's Natural Match? It's designed to be used essentially to match your natural color... I tried it last year and it actually blended pretty much perfectly. :) Worth a shot!
I actually used to color my hair alburn every fall and I just had my hair done and I got carmel and red highlights in it. My hubby loves it. Anyway, It is really up to you. You should maybe add a little color to it. That would be nice. Also I do agree with your views as of abortion. We do have rights but it stops when it is endangering another person. Have a great day. I love your fall pics.
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:55 PM, October 25, 2006