Good morning! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. :) I was waaay too busy yesterday to post, but we had a great, if busy, weekend ourselves.
Jamin, my brother-in-law, got in on Friday evening and we all stayed up a little late catching up. I got up with the dog at 8:00 on Saturday morning, made breakfast for the guys, and headed out to the gym, where I had it all to myself. :) I took Tucker to get his nails trimmed, and picked up some dog food and a new toy while we were there.
Once I got back, we all headed out to the mall, and did some shopping, where I apparently walked right past Lydia, and didn't even know it! Very small world! Now I'm just waiting to bump into Nina, since she lives in the same city that I do. :) (There, of course, are quite a few people that I'd love to bump into! Too many names to list)
We didn't sleep very well on Saturday night. After Penn State lost, Ryan came to bed and hurt his back sometime during the night. I even woke up as he yelled, "OUCH!" when it happened. Every time he'd go to move (which he does a lot) he'd make some sort of pained noise, so we both didn't sleep very well. I got up with Tucker at 8, played with him for an hour, then thankfully was able to get back in bed when he was ready for a nap. We wound up sleeping until 11:30!!!! Sure, it was interrupted sleep, but we haven't done that in a long, long, looooong time.
Needless to say, it was way too late to even think about driving down to Skyline Drive. BUT! Everyone seems to think that the leaves won't even be peak down there until this coming weekend, soooo, we're going to get up somewhat early THIS Saturday morning, and drive down to see the leaves. :) May turn out better that way anyway!
So, I got a new toy for Tucker on Saturday. It's a plush orange fox, which is nearly as big as Tucker, and it has a big, purple squeaky bone in it's mouth. Tucker LOVES his new toy!! He was playing with it last night, and it looks harmless enough, but he started to shake it violently back and forth, hitting my foot in the process. Yeah, I now have a giant WELT on my foot from that darn toy!! It should've come with a warning label. :)
In other news, work is going very, very well. I've already been given all sorts of new work to do, which keeps me busy. (apparently, since I had NO time to write yesterday!) Can you believe I will have been here for a MONTH tomorrow?! :-O
Well, hope you all have a WONDERFUL day today!! :)
everytime i come read your site... i see something about christmas shopping... i so need to start shopping :o) sounds like you had a pretty good weekend except when ryan hurt himself.. i hope hes okay! have a great rest opf the day