Good morning! Whew, what a day it's been already. But first, I've got to wish a big, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet, wonderful cousin, Jess. :)
It's been a little crazy over here; we didn't have our computers here at work practically all day yesterday, (they were back up and running around 3) which made my job a bit more difficult, for many reasons. Also? My boss hasn't been in the office for over a week and a half, and we're all pretty certain she either quit, or was fired. No announcements have been made yet, though, so everyone is curious about that.
It's been a good day today, though. :) It's nice and cool, and isn't supposed to make it out of the 60's! I love it. Everything is still going well over here, and I feel completely settled. It's a great feeling!
Well, it's very busy over here, so I need to head off. I'm going to try to update more often, but the easiest way to know whether I've updated or not, of course, is to just subscribe to me over on my Xanga. :) I want to get back to daily entries, though!