Good morning! :) Another gorgeous morning, too.. gotta love it. The weather was so inviting yesterday that I took a walk through the town on my lunch break, and ended up finding some gifts. :) Em's birthday? Check. Sister-in-law's Christmas gifts? Check. Felt pretty productive!
Well, today marks our 10 month anniversary. :) Awwww. It's really been great! Whoever said that the first year of marriage is the hardest, I think, had to have been crazy. It's been nothing but wonderful so far! Sure, there have been tons of adjustments, but I think they're fun adjustments. Ask a couple who has been married for 50 years if their first year was the hardest, and I think they'd probably laugh at you.
Okay, so I have a confession to make.. I bought Tucker his first article of clothing yesterday. I know, I know! But it was really cheap, and really cute. (and it even got Ryan's approval!)
Seriously. Is that cute, or is that cute?! Halloween is definitely covered. :) Okay, actually, he will wear that thing way past Halloween.
Ooo! Speaking of Halloween, I had wanted to go to a pumpkin patch this weekend to get our pumpkin, but... I saw a really cute, 4.99 pumpkin while I was getting groceries yesterday, and had to get it! Our doorstep is much cuter now. :)
Em is in HAWAII this week, (lucky girl!) so I'm bird-sitting her family's lovebird, Petey, while they're away. Thankfully for Ryan, this only means that I'm going over to their house a couple times this week to feed him and change his water, so he's not actually staying with us. Our bird, Bella, is already one bird too many according to my husband. ;-)
Okay, the phones are now ringing off the hook. Hope you all have a great day! :)