Thursday, October 19, 2006

These Are the Days -

Good morning, and happy Thursday! :) Wow, I can't believe it's already Thursday. That half-day on Tuesday really kinda messed me up time-wise! I keep thinking it's a day behind what it actually is. :) Anyway, I feel like myself again today! I feel great, and am finally able to eat real food. Yay! Life cereal gets old after a while.

I stopped by a new condo development in our area the other day.. walked through their two-bedroom model, and was completely blown away by how gorgeous it is! Very spacious, hardwood floors, tons of storage, amazing kitchen. They were advertised at "starting in the mid-200's", but I didn't know that's for a ONE bedroom! Yeah, the two bedroom is $329k. :( Heck no. We've been looking around for a little while for something to buy.. homesdatabase.net is one of my bookmarks. :) This area is just depressing as far as prices go, though... but I'm sure we'll eventually find something. Hopefully! Even with prices going down, it's still pretty ridiculous!

Last night, I was finally able to get a better look at Tucker's paw, and figured out what he did. He broke off his dew claw completely! :( You can now see where it's just kind of hanging there. It's a relief, though, because at least now we know what happened! And no wonder he was bleeding so much, since his quik was exposed. We're really surprised he didn't yelp or anything when it happened.. it had to have hurt. Poor puggy. At least he'll be okay, and it will grow back. :)

Ryan called his corporate office and spoke with a lady there who he knew would know more about our health coverage. Sure enough.. there are only two things it doesn't cover: injectables (whatever that would include.. I don't know) and birth control. Aside from that, it's a pretty darn good plan.. 90/10. I COULD get cheaper BC, but I really, really like the one I'm on.. it doesn't cause weight gain, doesn't make me hormonal, etc. Ah well, what can ya do? :)

Oh! Tucker's football jersey came in.. it is sooooo cute! Unfortunately, their sizing chart is WAY off, and the size I ordered won't fit our "stocky" little pug. ;-) I've already re-ordered a larger size, and the one that came in is going back. At least it will be here in time for Halloween! :)

I think tomorrow I'll bring my camera in and go take pictures around town on my lunch break. :) With the leaves changing, the town is SO beautiful. It rained yesterday, and is still pretty gray out today, so maybe tomorrow will be better for picture-taking. :)

Have a great day!!


7:28 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers