Happy Friday!! I don't know about the rest of the country, but it is CHILLY here in No. VA this morning! I had FROST on my car this morning! It got down to the upper 30's last night. I just love it. :) It's definitely fall now.
Yesterday was very, very busy here at work, so I got out and went walking through town on my lunch break. I wound up finding Christmas gifts for my Mother-in-law, and a birthday gift for my sister-in-law! I LOVE shopping in town.. so many great little shops. With my recent Christmas shopping, I've even inspired a few of my coworkers to start their shopping. :) (What can I say? I do what I can.) Anyway, I've made a major dent in our Christmas shopping!
Ryan and I went to a fundraiser last night for Life Line, a local non-profit, Christian pregnancy center. My Mom was one of their coordinators for the event this year, and she and my Dad were hosting a table, so we were invited to come. (it's "free" but donations, of course, are encouraged) Their speaker was Keith Deltano, who was absolutely hilarious, and the food was really good. We had a great time!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. :) My brother-in-law, Jamin, is coming up this evening to stay with us, mainly so he and Ryan can watch the big Penn State game tomorrow. Then, on Sunday, Ryan and I will be taking a drive on Skyline Drive to see the fall leaves! I'm seriously excited about that, and will be taking lots of pictures, as always. :)
** Holy cow, I've reached 50 THOUSAND visitors!! Someone from Sioux Falls, South Dakota was number 50,000. WOW!
Well, hope you all have a great day, and a wonderful weekend!! :)
Hey buddy! Wow, frost! It's in the upper 80s here! :) I snorkeled with turtles today! So much fun :) Unfortunately, I've got some sort of stomach thing. Please pray it gets better! Airplane bathrooms = gross ;) hehe