Sunday, October 22, 2006

Painting A Masterpiece -

We took a drive out to Skyline Drive yesterday, and it was BEAUTIFUL! If you recall, we had planned to go last weekend, but were unable to. I am SO GLAD that we went this weekend instead! The leaves were beautiful, the views were incredible, and it was the PERFECT fall day: the air was crisp, and breezy.

Oh, and brace yourselves.. 32 pictures below. (I took 60!!)























We were lucky.. several people offered to take our pic throughout the day!





Did I mention it was a BRIGHT sunny day?



I like this one. :)

















Soaring.















Awww!







This is why I love Virginia!!


1:39 PM

Comments:
GORGEOUS! Thanks for Sharing!

And as always- I miss you!
 
Wow, what a clear, gorgeous day!! :)

Love you SO MUCH, buddy! :)

((((((HUUUUUUUGEHUG))))))
 
Gorgeous! Virginia is absolutely beautiful. My cousin lives there and when we visited her and her husband I seriously wanted to move there. If Publix moves up there, I'd consider it.

It's funny you mentioned the condos in your last post. The apartments we're living in right now are being converted to condos and our unit (which is the second to the smallest and is 1 bed/1 bath) will be going for about $340k. The 2 and 3 bedrooms are going for well over $500k. Isn't it crazy? And they're not even that great. So we're on the hunt for something else when our lease is up (another 5 months.) It is certainly depressing... everything is way too expensive.
 
That is absolutely gorgeous! I wish we had views like that up here! Well... we do for about 3 weeks if you catch it before the cold kills it all, LOL! Right now it's pretty, but we just got another few inches of snow last night so everything is nice and white! I hope you're doing well and this week is great for you!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers