Monday, October 02, 2006

L-O-V-E -

It is such a gorgeous, wonderful morning. Walking the three blocks into work this morning, I couldn't help but feel happy and content. The crisp air was just delicious, and the leaves are starting to change. I really love this time of year. I love where I work. I love my life in general.

I'm sure there's no need to mention it, but I will anyway: I'm in a very happy mood today. :)

I'm really wanting to change my layout to an autumn layout, (it's OCTOBER now, after all) but I'm not able to on this computer. Ah well, maybe by next weekend. :)

Our weekend was really nice.. and much needed after a busy week. We got up on Saturday morning, and went out for breakfast! (not usual for us, so it was nice!) After a yummy meal, we headed out to the mall for a few things. We both wound up buying a new pair of dress pants, (actually, mine was an exchange.. the other pair was too short!) and some socks. :) What is it with us and socks? I'm always talking about socks.

We grilled steaks on Saturday night, with rice pilaf and broccoli. Mmm. Had a quiet evening, which was wonderful.

Sunday.. delicious meal over at my parents' house, then worked out. And you know I have to mention this.. my Redskins WON! And it was a great game after all.. a fantastic play in overtime. :) Yeah! Now tonight are my hubby's Eagles, so hopefully that'll be a great game as well.

Well, practically lunch time! Hope you all had a great weekend! :)


10:40 AM

Comments:
I am an autumn person, too. It's the crispness of the air and the colors! How nice to have a few blocks to walk from your parking to work to enjoy this season!
 
Thanks so much for lookin' after our crazy birdie, buddy! ;) You're awesome :) Can't wait to see you on Friday!!! I miss you soo soo much!! What are your new work hours so I know when I can call you? :) LOVE YOU!!!

Em
 
Hope things are going well for you and ryan what is tucker up to these days? I can't believe it's October already months are flying by. Those steaks sounds good yeah that play for your redskins won very nice play and his eagles won too!!! They have a big game on sunday too the cowboys that was my dad's team and mine then i change to the steelers now. Have a good week Shawn
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers