Well, it's already starting out to be a great day! I got up this morning and baked some blueberry muffins for my hubby to take to work. I've already worked out at the gym, and now I'm over at the computer lab. Everything's empty in the morning. :)
I got to do a little shopping yesterday, and wound up purchasing some work clothes: new pants and a really cute silk blouse at Express with a 20% off coupon. I still need a few more things, considering I've had "casual Friday" every day for the past 4 1/2 years! I'm excited about it, though.
Lots to do today! Places to go, people to see. :) Meeting up with Em for Chinese today! Mmm. I've got so much to do before then, and even more to do afterward. Still need to pack for the weekend, too. We're driving down tomorrow morning to see Ryan's family, and will be staying with his sister. Should be a nice weekend. :)
So, Ryan and I had an agreement that if I could get a job offer for X amount of money, we'd finally get cable. We haven't had cable for the 9 months we've been married, nor have we really needed it, honestly. Now, though, Fox 5 suddenly doesn't come in anymore, no matter how much we fiddle with our antenna, and guess what channel football comes on? Yeah. Well, sure enough, I was offered X amount yesterday, and Ryan wasted no time! We'll have cable sometime between 8 and 10 AM on Tuesday. :)
Anyway, enough of my rambling. Hope you all have a quick and easy Friday, and a fantastic weekend! :)
Hey! Just wanted to say Congratulations on your new job!:) That's awesome! You need only to ask God and you shall receive.;) Have a wonderful (and carefree) weekend!
#
posted by Anonymous :
3:15 PM, September 08, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! vincy
#
posted by Anonymous :
7:22 AM, September 09, 2006