Monday, September 11, 2006

Vacation -

Well, the REDSKINS vs. Vikings game is just now coming on, but I wanted to update quickly! :) It has been such a fun day.. it's a really nice feeling to know that we're not doing what everyone else is doing today (ie- working)... it feels like we're playing hookie!

We had a really nice weekend visiting with Ryan's family. :) We stayed with my sister-in-law, Kendra, in her cute townhome. Always a nice drive, too, so scenic... it's a totally different world just 2 hours south of us. Everyone at their church is so sweet, and wants to know how we've been "up in Northern Virginia." Apparently they prayed about my job search this past week. :) How sweet is that?!

Speaking of sweet... yesterday was our 9 monthiversary. :) We celebrated with dinner out at Ruby's. It's just crazy to think we've been married that long already! I know I say that pretty much every month. :)

Today we slept in till 11:30!!!!!! I don't think we've slept that late since being married, but it was lovely, and much needed. We finally feel rested! Tucker had a busy-busy weekend with my cousin, his wife, and their two daughters. He was so tired last night, that for the first time EVER, he actually walked into his crate, by himself, and went to sleep. We were watching the Colts/Giants game, and he just couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. :) So cute. I missed the pug. Did I mention that he slept till 11:30 too?!

We went out and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2 today. Now I want to see the next one. Ugh! They're leaving me hanging!

Tomorrow, the cable guy will be at the apartment between 8-10AM, so I'll run out to the grocery store as Ryan waits. (he's very excited, of course!) We hardly have any food in the house, so I need to stock us up. I'm not sure what we're doing tomorrow, yet.. kinda depends on the weather. Today was actually really chilly! I don't think it got much above the upper 60's, honestly. Maybe tomorrow we'll go hiking. :)

Well, hope you all are doing great, and having a nice week so far! Take care. <3


6:11 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers