Praise God! I was so nervous this morning, I won't lie. I met with two (out of four) of their partners, individually.. one was very funny, but asked tough questions, so he kept me on my toes! The other was their only female partner, and she was very sweet! She even complimented me, saying that I'm very pretty. Definitely a first for me as far as interviews are concerned! After that, I spoke with the lady that interviewed me last week, and she told me that I was the front runner.. but that she'd call sometime this afternoon after speaking with the two partners I met with.
Well, only about a half hour or forty-five minutes later, I got the call, with an offer that is 2k more than what I've been making! I start on the 18th!! I am so, so, so beyond thrilled! Now I can enjoy my vacation with my hubby without worrying about the job situation! Thank you guys so, so much for praying for me about this.. I appreciated that so much. And they were definitely answered! I really feel that I will be happy in this new position. :)
Ok, so now what do I do with myself?! :) It was SO strange waking up this morning, knowing I didn't have a job to go to. I got up when Ryan did, worked out after he left, watched the news, and got ready gradually. It was a fun way to start the day. :)